IMAP Component for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
* Create mailboxes/folders
* Rename mailboxes/folders
* Delete mailboxes/folders
* Subscribe and unsubscribe mailboxes/folders
* Obtain mailbox information
* Search messages with advanced options
* Authenticate securely with CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
IMAP Component for .NET (version 6.0) has a file size of 2.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.